We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit/access
- the links you click on our site
- the number of times you access the page
- the number of times you have shopped on our web site
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain
stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a
voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned
cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy
practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you when necessary
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized
service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- recognize your access privileges to our Websites
- track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate
a player's progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and
status in prize drawings
- make sure that you don't see the same ad repeatedly
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how
people use our sites
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete
a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose
any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission
- to provide products or services you've requested
- to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities,
suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order,
notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing
/ promotional / newsletters mailings. 99labels reserves the right to send you certain
service related communication, considered to be a part of your 99labels account
without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and
change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from
our database, thereby canceling your registration within 3-4 working days. However,
your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion
or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes,
we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out
of having your information used for those purposes.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our
control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures.
For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your
information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete
the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable
information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely
secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure
of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent
notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to
Our Office Address
276 Sultan Sadan,
Lane Number 3
Westend Marg, Saidulajab